Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Couple of Birds

I think... this is my first engagement shoot. So it's only proper that it would be with two people that I adore. Eliza was my first college roommate via Craigslist and I can't even begin to list the first experiences I had with this girl. The memories are endless, most of them involving me dancing and Eliza cracking up. Jon and Eliza have been a twosome since day one. I've seen their relationship evolve and strengthen and feel almost like a their child who comes over and raids the fridge. They're both bull-headed at times but I can't imagine one without the other. I'm so grateful to have two of my closest Kansas friends in Chicago to make home seem not so far away. These are only a fraction of images from a morning of shooting but I'm really excited to finalize the rest because they are so wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment